Hybrid flooring is now a fashion trend in the market. It is a flooring innovation that has combined the top attributes of vinyl flooring and the laminates to form a rigid floating floor. It is suitable in commercial and residential spaces. One such versatile hybrid flooring instance is the resiplank flooring, which is a premium vinyl product.
In the global market, companies dealing with heavy commercial applications are opting for the Resiplank floors. The flooring material provides relentless service due to unparalleled dimensional stability, unique structure, diverse designs, and great water resistance properties.
- Easy on your feet:
Whether you are planning the residential or commercial plot floor, the selection of the best material is important for maximum functionality. For many years, hardwood and tiles have been the top dogs in the flooring industry. But with the introduction of technologically improved vinyl flooring Sydney is now racing for the top position.
- It won’t feel hard under your feet, unlike the solid wood.
- If you have joint problems and you need to work for a long time in a standing position, then the vinyl material will be ideal for working comfortably.
- Water resistance:
One of the many problems that can bother you while deciding on the flooring material is the water resistance property.
- For instance, when you are working in the kitchen, water spills are common. You cannot install a material that will suffer from damages with water exposure.
- The Resiplank floors have overcome the problem and show high resistance to water damages. Hence, whether you want to install it in a commercial building or the residential building, there is nothing to worry about water damages.
- Pet and children friendly:
How many times have you looked disappointed at the scratches on the floor, which you cannot remove? But you can’t control the excited pets. Again, the children crawl on the floor, and the hairs of the pets cling to their clothes. Maintaining hygiene becomes expensive as you have to call the professional cleaners to get rid of the sheds and clean the floor.
- Installing the vinyl flooring Sydney will alleviate the expenses for hiring professional cleaners. A simple vacuum will be enough to remove the dust and pet’s sheds regularly as the dust does not cling to the flooring.
- It is safe for pets and babies, too, as it does not contain any harmful constituents.
- Easy to install
If you like to buy a flooring material that will be easy to install and a good DIY job, then the vinyl option will be the best. The only other material that can be the closest rival in terms of DIY-friendliness will be the laminates. The peel-and-stick options are also available.
With the installation of the Resiplank floors, you don’t have to worry about repairs or replacement soon as the material is highly durable. Most of the reputed manufacturers provide you with a one-year warranty. Additionally, the maintenance charges are also low, which makes it a cost-effective option. The material is compatible with underfloor heating.