Queanbeyan is one of those places in Australia that gets a good amount of sunlight almost all through the year. This makes it one of those perfect places for harnessing the power of the sun and generating electricity. Many in Queanbeyan are already doing that. How about you? Solar panels installation in Queanbeyan is not an easy process. It has its own share of issues and hassles.
If you still haven’t thought about it, then it’s time you did and get a solar panel installed on your rooftop.
Installing solar panels in Queanbeyan will allow you to:
- Avail of the subsidies offered by the Federal Government in the form of STC ‘rebate’. When it’s availed, you get what is called STCs (Small-Scale Technology Certificates). On installing a solar panel system on your rooftop, you gain access to a certain amount of STCs, created on the basis of your solar installation’s size and location. Each STC has a monetary value, and when they are put together, the certificates total value will be comparable to the solar rebate value. The application process for the rebate will be handled by your chosen solar panels Queanbeyan who will let you enjoy the rebate value in the form of a discount at the time of solar panel sale.
- Save considerably on electricity bills. By cutting down electricity purchases from the grid, you can bring down your electricity bill by almost 90%. You will have your own source of electricity and you can consume as much as you want. In case, you are left with surplus power after that, you can export it to the grid. When you do that, you can earn a certain amount from your electricity retailer; how much of it you can earn can be seen on your retailer’s website.
- Curb electricity losses. Rooftop solar panels generally receive copious amounts of solar energy during the day, especially mid-day. Proper rooftop location will further ensure greater electricity efficiency while reducing to a considerable extent, energy losses.
- Get the benefit of more secure grid security. Unlike conventional electricity, you’re less likely to face power interruptions or blackouts, even during occurrences of natural disasters, with solar energy.
- Consume clean and green energy. Solar energy is one of the cleanest and greenest sources of energy. It harnesses natural energy from the Sun and turns it into electrical energy which is clean with not a trace of greenhouse gases.
- Contribute to a clean environment. With solar energy, you reduce your carbon footprint thereby lowering pollution levels, and helping combat climate change effects.
- Eliminate noise pollution. Solar panels unlike generators do not cause noise nor create disturbances, for they can run without needing to make noises. Solar panel installation is also a quiet process
Finally, if you buy the best solar panels from Queanbeyan from the best solar installers in Sydney, you could also get handsome deals on solar panel system purchase and installation.
Finding The Right Solar Installers in Sydney:
The best solar installers in Sydney will install the solar panel system the right way, which will add value to your home or business and allow you to earn quality returns on your investment. You will also get to see the appropriate solar panel system installed on your rooftop which factors in aspects like roof orientation, location, and space.
With rapid environmental changes going around in the world, a lot of people comprising domestic and commercial users are focusing on the use of renewable forms of energy. And solar energy is one such form of energy. The best of solar energy, an unlimited source of energy is that it does not emit CO2 or other gases since it does not consume fuel or use other forms of energy like the wind and water. In fact, due to the environmental perspective, it has become one of the most interesting forms of energy to be used in recent times. And one of the best ways to incorporate solar energy in your homes and commercial establishments is solar panel installation.
However, you might think that installing solar panels will be a daunting task. It is indeed true that solar panel installation will require expertise but the benefits that you get out of it are simply unmatched.
In this article, I will help you understand why the solar installation is a sound investment that you can make.
1. Cost of Energy Production is Zero
As already mentioned, the production of solar energy does not require any outside supply. Thus, it can be said energy production costs and maintenance for solar energy are practically nil. The only cost that is associated with solar energy is the manufacture and solar panel installation. Hence, it can be said that despite a high upfront initial investment, there are no additional costs involved with its use, so the ROI that you get from it is worth the investment.
2. Reduces Energy Bills
With solar panel installation, the best part is that the energy consumption almost comes down to zero. Especially during sunny days, there is so much power generated that even a mid-sized family can consume and save enough. However, on cloudy days it might be a little difficult but, in most cases, it is enough to accomplish your bare necessities.
3. A Secure Source of Investment
The problem that most homes face is that electricity costs keep on fluctuating so it might become difficult to calculate the electricity-related expenditure which in turn might foil our budget expenses. But with solar energy, you can not only calculate the energy consumption price of recent times it is possible to calculate the energy consumption of the next ten years. To be precise, solar panel installation is a secure investment since it will help you chalk out your budget with ease.
4. Is Environment Friendly
The time is not ripe to take care of our environment and unless we do it now, we might have to suffer extensively at a later stage. In recent times, the biggest threat to the environment is the greenhouse effect. Have you ever thought about how can we combat this effect on our part? Yes, you are correct we need to switch our forms of energy consumption. In this case, the best alternative is solar panel installation and moving to solar energy. Unlike fossil fuels which emit harmful gases when burned, solar energy has no negative impact on the environment. On the other hand, fossil fuels are finite sources of energy and that is the reason their prices are constantly fluctuating but on the other hand, solar energy is unlimited.
5. Flexible Installation
Are you think that solar panel installation is a tough job then you are wrong. In fact, installing solar panels is among the easiest tasks. The panels can be installed almost everywhere and both vertical and horizontal spaces can be used with no specific requirement. The specialty of these panels is that they can be expanded as per the requirement.
However, the most interesting benefit of solar energy is that becomes possible to give power even to remote locations, especially in places where it becomes highly expensive and unfeasible to install conventional electricity. To be precise, solar energy is a win-win situation both for the environment as well as the consumers.
6. Economic Savings
Did you know that producing clean energy from the sun significantly reduces costs? The reason is that it is an inexhaustible source of energy and it is not affected by market fluctuations or incorrect speculations. Also, solar energy is an unlimited form of energy that does not require any additional maintenance costs.
The good news is that recent technological developments have significantly reduced the cost of manufacturing components that are needed for solar energy. You can expect the installation of solar panels to become cost-effective and you can move to an environment-friendly alternative without incurring additional costs.
7. Does not Require Additional Space
If you are thinking installing solar panels will take up too much space, then you are wrong. In fact, the biggest advantage of solar panels is that you can install them on any type of roof irrespective of their size. So, there is no need to vacate the land or buy additional land to set up rooftop solar panels. Instead, the solar panels offer robust protection to the roof on which they are installed.
8. Multiple uses of solar power
The versatility of solar power is really attractive. You can accomplish a wide variety of tasks using solar power. For example, solar power can be used to heat and supply hot water to various areas and buildings. At the same time, it can also be used to run electric generators.
Since it is a green source of energy with a zero-carbon footprint you can give it thought both for your residential as well as commercial set-up. You will not only be profitable in the long run, but solar panel installation is one way of giving back to the environment. I guess this is the bare minimum that we can do for the next generations so that they have a cleaner breathing environment.